Be our specialist who keep systems safe.
Nant Ltd are an award-winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business located in the heart of the West Midlands.
Sustained success over the past decade has led to growth and development making us the very best at what we do for our clients. 2022 is a crucial year in our journey, where we will be completing over 15000 water hygiene tasks nationwide to ensure our clients receive a comprehensive service as per their water safety plan which ensures their sites risk is minimalised.
Our ambition is to stay ahead of the industry and provide the very best services and on this note we are investing heavily in our water hygiene programs and processes to ensure both our people and systems fulfill these expectations.
Day-to-day activities within this role include:
- Performing planned tasks which include:
- Monthly temperature monitoring of hot and cold-water systems and sentinel outlets
- Installation of Wi-Fi and Sigfox temperature monitoring equipment
- Shower and spray tap clean and descaling
- Thermostatic Mixer Value inspection and servicing
- Cold water storage cistern inspection and sampling
- Cold water storage cistern clean and disinfections and sampling
- Hot water storage vessel inspection, purging and sampling
- Legionella sampling
- Goodwater dosing and sampling
- Water chemistry analysis and sampling
- Auditing and reporting site visit findings
- Demonstrating water safety plan documentation through company portal and on-site logbooks
Apply by email to email@example.com or click here