Help us put our people at the front of all we do. We are on a mission to create a highly engaging environment, where business and people’s dreams align.
Nant Ltd are an award-winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business located in the heart of the West Midlands.
Sustained success over the past decade has led to growth and development making us the very best at what we do for our clients.
2022 is a crucial year in our journey, where we need the skills of an experienced and ambitious Human Resource professional to join us and help us build the infrastructure which will allow us to continue to exceed our client expectations through our talented people.
We have ambitious plans of bringing in many new people across the business and the Head of Human Resources will be at the forefront of shaping and executing this exciting journey.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The role of Head of Human Resources will be the heartbeat of all future successes within Nant Ltd. They will lead an effective employee life cycle for all our people to ensure Nant Ltd attract, develop, and retain the very best people to ensure we continue to work towards our collective vision and values.
Salary and Benefits
- Working with like-minded ambitious people to achieve personal and professional goals
- Regular external networking opportunities through channels such as local chambers of commerce
- Company pension scheme – 5% employer, 4% employee with option for you to contribute more
- Private healthcare scheme provided – which includes services such as:
- 24-hour GP service
- 24-hour helpline for counselling, tax, and legal services
- Health and wellbeing services
- Internal social calendar, regular team events throughout year
- Development and training available to assist progression
- Company car/allowance dependant on job requirements
Established in 1994 to provide top quality service in Legionella control, Nant Ltd is a specialist provider of water safety services and products. With clients across the UK, Nant provide innovative systems to ensure water supplies are as safe and secure as possible.