A Risk Assessment is the building block in all we do.
Nant Ltd are an award-winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business located in the heart of the West Midlands. Sustained success over the past decade has led to growth and development making us the very best at what we do for our clients.
2022 is a crucial year in our journey, where we will be completing over 2500 risk assessments nationwide to ensure our clients receive a full evaluation of hazards and a clear and concise action plan which ensures their sites risk is minimalised.
Our ambition is to stay ahead of the industry and provide the very best services and on this note we are investing heavily in our risk assessment training programs and processes to ensure both our people and systems fulfill these expectations.
Day-to-day activities within this role include:
- Appraising client documentation to review:
- The maintenance history of the water system(s)
- Training records and competency of the water safety team
- Monitoring and inspection records
- Existing water safety plans and effectiveness
- Reactive and remedial actions previously recorded and responsiveness and effectiveness of such tasks
- Changes in premises, at-risk population, or key personnel
- Site visit and surveys
- Site inspection on all water system assets and outlets, which evaluates risks through a risk scoring system covering contamination; amplification; transmission; exposure; susceptibility of those exposed.
- Written Report produced to report findings in a concise format. Written report includes the production of planned and remedial water safety plan with reasonably practicable priorities and timelines; clear identification of management and assignments of tasks within the proposed water safety plan; asset register of all systems and outlets along with supporting schematic drawings outlining building and water systems layouts; identification of sentinel and representative outlets.
- Water Safety Planned tasks.
- Tasks within the existing water safety plan or pre-agreed safety plan tasks to be completed in-conjunction with the site visits and surveys or in addition to the required schedule. Tasks such as sampling; temperature monitoring or shower descaling are examples of such required water safety plans.
Apply by email to email@example.com or click here