Join our team and help support the day to day running of the business, assisting all departments within the business where required whilst managing a set-list of engineers.
Nant Ltd are an award-winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business located in the heart of the West Midlands. Sustained success over the past decade has led to growth and development making us the very best at what we do for our clients. 2022 is a crucial year in our journey, where we will be completing vast remedial projects nationwide to ensure our clients receive forward thinking system modifications in conjunction with per their water safety plan to ensure their sites risk is minimalised. Our ambition is to stay ahead of the industry and provide the very best services and on this note we are investing heavily in our plumbing programs and processes to ensure both our people and systems fulfil these expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To contact customers to arrange engineers’ jobs – Via Email / Telephone
- Managing client’s portals to ensure KPI’s are met
- Typing up confirmation letters / emails for jobs booked
- Answering telephone calls and emailing customers
- Booking hotels for engineers
- Input data on database and creating excel sheet for Clients
- Franking post, photocopying and scanning
- Raising quotes for remedial works following job completions
- Verifying completed works meet client’s needs
- Ensuring engineers have jobs available to complete
- Uploading sample certification following testing at the lab
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here